Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spring Weddings and Gardening....

Well I was able to get caught up and make about 6 cards - I had to book Friday off work but it was certainly worth taking a vacation day for!
I have really enjoyed the digital sentiments that are available at
Create with TLC - since I love photo shop I'm getting the hang of how to work with the digital sentiments and I think they are fantastic!  If you haven't visited TLC you should; Paulette posts a freebie daily and has a large variety for sale in her store - all priced very reasonable and service/email is very quick!  Remember when you visit or download a freebie; please leave a comment to show your appreciation!

Here are my two cards to share - a garden card that I will be sending to my sisiter and a wedding card for a friend on the east coast.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!



No comments: