Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hybrid Birthday Card

Seems like I only get to play along at 365 Cards on Sundays!  Well one day is better than none! Today is day 188 and Sunday is always (...wait for it!) - Super Sketchy Sunday - a terrific sketch that I sort of turned upside down!

I'm calling this a hybrid card for 2 reasons -  I have used a digital sentiment from Create with TLC and  I scanned in some paper that I wanted to use but my piece (green behind the bikes) was too short. I also scanned in the blue from my triangle and printed my sentiment right onto it so it would all match.

My card is 3 3/4 x 9 on natural kraft. The patterned paper is old but one of my favourites - Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse mat pad.

Below is the sketch and my card, hope you can play along - happy Sunday & thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I lovr ask things bicycle, great take on the sketch.

Manuela Navarro said...

Me encanta!!!
ha hecho un gran trabajo con el Sketch!

Rose said...

SUPER DUPER!!! girl i love your bikes and the take on the sketch :)

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh what a fun card, I'm totally lovin the bikes!!!!