Friday, September 18, 2009

Once Upon A Time...#202

365 Cards had an interesting challenge for Friday ~ take inspiration from your favorite fairy tale ~ ~ ~I kind of like Chicken Little, that would be a cute card; then I got to thinking that I'm confusing fairy tales and fables....so I ended up going with one of my favorites...Little Red Riding Hood.  I came across the picture and it reminded me of a gramma & grampa and years gone by and poppies & hearts were what came to mind!
Hmmm now I see that Saturdays challenge is already posted....could I gain a day?!....
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Snap!!! Great minds and all that. Love it. Great choice of papers, love the hearts. A beauty of a card. Aww!! Chicken Little, if that's the one with 'the sky is falling in' I loved it too.

Haley D. said...

I love your card! It all works so well together. Those poppies are gorgeous.