Saturday, November 21, 2009

265 Simply Put Challenge @ 365 Cards


Easy Peasy right...one of each pattern paper, embli & sentiment....not so easy...just want to add something else, another flower, ribbon, button or some ink!  Yikes....well here is my card for the challenge at 365 cards  It is a small 3.5 x 3.5 I used bazzil card stock ( I pretty much always use this) with some basic grey paper nook & pantry collection, the flower with the bling in the middle is only one (I did not cheat!) I don't know who makes them or what they are called, they come in a little silver tin, the sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles inc and I used the MS loopy corner punch for the corner of the card and the paper ~ hope you will play along in the challenges at 365 Cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: