Tuesday, December 29, 2009

365 Cards & Get Sketchy Challenge

Well I am thrilled to finally get a card done!  And guess what it covers off two challenges one that I like to keep track of daily at 365 Cards day #304 was "Sounds Great" - we had an inspirational cd cover and had to come up with a card.  The challenge at Get Sketchy is "Trash to Treasure".....here is my card - this image was on a Hallmark card that I received for my birthday a few months back and I fell in love with it! I saved it and it fits both of these challenges perfectly - I used bazzill white card base, embossed swiss dots onto some green cardstock, used MS loopy punch on some basic grey pink - inked the edges of everything and added part of a 3D American Crafts emblishment in the corner ~ I love it and can't wait to send this out as a birthday card - the inside says Celebrate so I can use it for birthday or something else special that comes along! 
Hope you are enjoying the holidays ~ thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

TesaB said...

Awwww, this totally brighten my cold and dark morning up! What a lovely pic, love that you reused that one!!! Beautiful!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That is a delightful card! Luv how you recycled old cards for use on this one!

Tammy said...

This card is full of GLEE! Great job! I love reusing things from other cards too!

Janice said...

This is perfect! Love the image and what you did with it. Happy New Year!

Martha said...

This is beautiful, what a great picture!!
Martha

Rose said...

Fantastic re using!! what a fun card :) i am still stuck on what to re use :( one more day.... i better start thinking lol

~amy~ said...

sooo clever michele...I can see why you kept that fun photo!

Angèle said...

Great idea! Lovely card!

Happy 2010!

Dora said...

That image makes me smile, beautiful colors!
thanks for playing!