Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 342...That's Familiar

Well I had lots of fun making this card! This card is for a challenge at
365 Cards ~ Day 342...
The challenge was to use a stamp on the front and then use part of the image on the inside.  I used this great digi stamp from Dawn Moore at Lost in Paper Scraps The image is called Cake Girl and it was a free image on Dawns site. I used copic markers to colour her, I used a clear glitter pen for some sparkle around her eyes and a big sparkley white smile.  I used diamond glaze on top of the cake. The background pattern paper is from Pebbles Lil'Miss Collection - the paper is really cute.  Onto the inside I cut the cake only - pop dotted it off of the embossed cake plate - added embossed happy birthday from cuttlebug folders and a bit more paper.  She is ready to be popped in the mail on Monday morning to bring someone special birthday greetings!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

TesaB said...

This is too cute!!! Great image to use for this challenge, and wow, LOVE the embossing!!