Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simple Doodles Cards ~ Digi Images: Fun & Easy to use

Here are two cards using paper piecing.  I used images from Simple Doodles - the little bird with the heart - Tweetheart - is so adorable...I don't have the greatest cutting skills and managed to cut her little feet off not once but twice!...3rd time is a charm and here she is popped off the card feet and all! The saying is also from Simple Doodles - I used paper from my stash for this card - the base is bazzil cardstock, I also embossed a strip of pink using swiss dots.


I really like my second paper piecing card - I used the cake without the candles.  The base is bazzil cardstock, next layer embossed with swiss dots, top layer is scored and embossed with happy birthday folder For the cake again I used paper from my stash - I coloured the cake plate and hearts with silver smooch, added some pearls to the cake plate and finished it off with a silver ribbon!  Simple Doodles has a fun challenge going on right now - it's all about paper piecing ~ they have quite a few free digital images however you can use what ever digitial image you have....give it a try, do something different and have fun!


Enjoy your Sunday ~ Thanks for stopping by!
GO CANADA GO!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love both of these cards!!! Great details on both!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
Trish