Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 6 ~ Stamping with more than one ink color.....

Well this is the first card that I've been able to do for the new year that started March 1st at 365 Cards!  They have added some new members to their DT and today is one of the new members Heidi Stock. Seems like I only have time on the weekends and not much time at that!  So the challenge today is to use more than one ink colour on your stamp at the same time - no colouring allowed - no copics, pencils or whatever your usual go to colouring tool may be!  So this was really a challenge for me - I'm not much of a stamper and am always so envious of what people have created with stamps!
So here is my card - It is an inchie times 2 ~ I used kraft stock as the base and for the stamped image - the stamp is from SU (no recollection of what the set is sorry) I used ColorBox Fluid Chalk ink in Dark Peony and Dark Brown for the image.  I used the script embossing folder for the dark brown layer - put it together and added some organza ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

WOW! this card is stunning! great job on the challenge!

Rose said...

Girl for not being a stamper (so you say lol) you created one STUNNING card!!! love it :)

Melanie said...

WOW - what a great card - love the stamp you used!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful image! Glad you had time to play with us for this challenge! I know about busy schedules :)

heidi - 365 dt