Sunday, April 4, 2010

Super Sketchy Sunday Day 35....

Great sketch going on today over at 365 Cards You know me, I usually say they are so hard - todays sketch was not quite the challenge that last Sunday was ! 
Here is the sketch that Pam posted:

I stuck to the sketch the best that I could. I used bazzill bling for the base and just did some faux stitching on the card - the pattern paper I think is cosmo cricket - the shoe and tag are cricut cuts - the shoe, tag and background is core color coredinations I embossed some of it and used one side for tag the other for the shoe - I finished this off with some smooch and some pearls.
Thanks so much for stopping by ~ Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

6 comments:

TesaB said...

Sassy and totally cool! LOVE that pearly shoe!!!

Christina said...

really like the shoe...great card!!

Rose said...

oh i am loven this card and that shoe :)

~amy~ said...

Okay, now how fun is this??!!! Great job!

~ Sophia ~ said...

WOW!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Christy said...

LOVE shoe cards....well...really I just love shoe anythings LOL. great job :)