Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hybrid Card Challenge: Explode out of your head!!!

This card was made for a hybrid card challenge at Jessica Sprague - as I write this I'm thinking I really shouldn't be making cards since I was learning digital so I could work with my photos...ok so I took a detour and I'm onto cards..little steps, small cards - then bigger layouts right?!  OK...The entire top layer of this card is digital - All of the supplies with the exception of the image the girl is sitting on - are from my favourite creator Lisa aka Studio Gypsy
The digi images are a combo of Box SocietyBoho Baby and Spunky Explosion
I started with a template from Day 3 of my class at JS and moved things around a bit - we had to add our own, I used some bling on the scrolls, some diamond glaze on the black rose on her blouse and made the ribbon flower - that was also part of lesson 3 at JS.
Thanks for stopping by - hope you liked the card!

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Very cool. I feel like that sometimes. So many ideas and not sure how to execute them.