Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vintage! Are you up for a challenge?!

Vintage!....Wow what a challenge at 365 cards ~ I thought I was going to play along all week - well I managed to get to the blogs and admire all the fabby creations; so much talent from the DT @ 365 cards - amazing!  If you have a chance - play along with todays challenge - it is sure to be the challenge you have been waiting for!!!

So the recipe for today was to collect all 10 items for your card:
Click on their name to go to their blog and get ready to be inspired!

Pam - Paper Piercing - I did this for the hanger of the dress
Amy - Stitching - real or faux...mine if faux, along side the lace
Sophia - Button - basic grey button on the die cut
Tesa - Die Cut - Bo Bunny die layered chipboard die cut
Rose - 5 x 5 card - love the 5 x 5 card size-base is bazzil card stock
Gloria the enabler...hatpin - have made mine, hope you like it!
Audrey -stamp - dress & sentiment are stamped but I forget the make of the set
Kim -distressing - tried to "destress" while making the card! seriously - did most of the edges with TH ink
Hannah -dimensional sticker - had some hearts, not idea where they are from
Sophie -lace- small piece on the side of the dress

Whew - the paper on my card is Bo Bunny, I also used some stickles and a little heart bling for the dress. 
Vintage is hard, I don't usually do this - I love all the cards that have been posted and many of them are inspirational - Vintage can still accommodate your card making style; you can keep it clean and simple or pile it on - anything goes!
Thanks for stopping by today - have a great Saturday and yes "Dreams really do come true!"

9 comments:

Susan said...

what a lovely card for the recipe. I love the purple hues and how you glammed up the dress! so pretty

Goblinf said...

That's very chic without being too pretty pretty. Lovely!

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...nice work...love that dress image!

Stephi said...

yes the dress is perfect,all card is.

Rose said...

LOVE it!!! :)

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Love the purple!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh so very nice. That dress is one of my fav stamps! And what can I enable you with today???? I just got new stamps in the mail today...wanna know what??? hee hee Great pin, BTW!

Pam said...

Beautiful - love all the purple!

Marlene said...

I know this is an old post, and you may not see this comment - but in case you do, wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoyed the freebie sentiment!