Monday, August 1, 2011

A couple of Birthday Cards

Nothing like posting everything all at once!  - well I didn't want anyone to think that I was slacking off!
Here are a few birthday cards that I've made recently: This one is all Cosmo Cricket - I went with a long card finished size is about 4 x 9 - and it is on natural kraft.
This next one is all bling for one of my bloggie friends - she looks at my blog from time to time; I don't think she will see this before her birthday! I used some micro glitter for the green bar, some bling letters that I had and used the cuttlebug for the crown and added some jewels - all on natural kraft card stock:
The last one is nice and pink & blingie - this one is for one of my sisters - my younger sister who is getting older! - and guess what - I got it in the mail on time!!!

No comments: