Saturday, February 4, 2012

Going Buggy...Enfys First Blog Challenge!!!

Well I think when Enfys posted this challenge she gave a month so everyone could complete it - I subscribe to her blog so I knew about it right away and figured I had a ton of time...today is the last day, I'm not sure if this will make it into her challenge or not - but hey at least I have a cool little "mom type" card to send to my son for Valentines...it's not to girly and what 26 year old wouldn't love to receive this with a nice Starbucks card tucked inside!

All the paper is bazzil cardstock, the die cut is a quick cuts die and the sentiment is a rub on; used a crimper and some diamond glaze and one googlie eye!

So thanks for the challenge Enfys - lately I need that big push to be productive! I was feeling guilty since you posted and went all the way to Germany and back...and I still hadn't made a card!..You can read about the challenge here...card needed to use grey/white/red or black/white/red - I went with black since most of the grey I have is too "girly" aka silver blingie!....You can check Enfys blog it is full of unbelievable talent (and humour)...I'd tune in  for future challenges if I were you!

Thanks for taking the time to visit - enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Michelle

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Called back to see you and found this gorgeous make!!

Love that cute little bird and of course anything with a heart gets my vote!! LOL!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Thanks for stopping by my site, and the kind words too!!
Had to come by for my first visit, and so glad I did, What a Too Cute little bird you created here on your "V"day card! I so enjoyed my look around on you blog and plan on stopping by again soon!

~amy~ said...

super cute, lovin' that bird!!!