Thursday, December 3, 2009

278 You Can't Miss it...

A hint of color and it has to be glitter...that is the challenge today at 365 Cards
I used an image that I happened to have printed off already and it is from KLM Digi Designs (and it is one of the freebies) The card base is bazzill cardstock, background has been embossed with distressed stripes, on the image I used an adhesive product by sookwang and burnished in Glitter Ritz in chartreuse, opaque micro fine glitter - finished it off with some organza ribbon and a cute little stamp that came in a kit that I bought from Pam at Mac Mae Card Kits
Thanks for stopping by! **off to clean up glitter....how on earth does it end up everywhere!!!**

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous job Michele...love the glitter!!!!

Rose said...

oh i luv this card!! it is simply stunning :0) and yes glitter has a way of getting into places you would not think of LOL *got down my shirt one time!*