Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 313 ~ create a reflection.....ok I'll try....

Day 313 @ 365 Cards was to use a stamp and create a reflection ~ I'm not a stamper and I don't have very many great versitile stamps - I have lots of bella stamps but they didn't quite work ~ anyway I tried,and I tried again....and then I changed the stamp and tried again...and it worked! Well I ended up with a card I was happy with.
You have to stamp onto a transparency then put that face down onto your paper - I found it tricky to stamp on the transparency as it wants to slide a bit...My card is Bazzill card stock and paper is just scraps, I have no idea where the stamp is from, the thank you is a rub on from pebbles inc, added pink to the flowers on the tree with a copic and added some hemp jute to finish off the card.
Hope your Friday was great ~ thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

yeah michele! this is excellent!!! thanks for playing with me!!!