Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 314 put a braid on your card....

Yeah ~ the weekend is here and I get to take some time to create some scrappy things!
The challenge for day 314 from Pam at 365 cards was to have something braided on your card - ribbon, wire - whatever!
I was tempted to scraplift Sophies card - love it, very simple and elegant....my card for day 313 was inches from the recycling bin when I realized this little dog could use a braided leash!.....anyway - the card base is bazzill cardstock, the paper is basic grey, the braiding is braided embroidery floss, letters I think are also basic grey - with some stickles. 
I hope this card will bring a smile to someones face!
Here is the card ~ thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Laura said...

waaaaaaaa! It looks adorable! I love it! :)

TesaB said...

Wihii, this is too CUTE! Brilliant idea with the braided leash!!!

Sophie said...

Yours is adorable ! Thanks for playing !

Rose said...

Oh this is too cute!! still thinking on mine.