Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 336 ~ Stripes, Square, Spring

Yipee ~ Spring is in the air!  The bulbs are pushing their way through the ground and the small purple blooms can be seen on a few of the crocus bulbs that I planted in November....I love Spring! 
The challenge at 365 Cards is to make a card with stripes, square and spring - any color ...yesterday I got my hands on some Basic Grey ORIGINS paper - I used some on this great spring card - renew cut into 3" squares, sugar pea for the great spring like stripes - notice all the little squares in the pattern - how cute! I also used a Basic Grey element sticker for the large flower - pop dotted it up, included some ribbon, twine, button and brads to finish it off!
Is Spring in the air where you live?  I hope so!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable! Love that paper and that big flower!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! LOVE the origins paper and how you've layered them!