Saturday, January 30, 2010

Anything Goes @ Simple Doodles

I love paper ~ but I really love digital too! 
This card was made using a digital stamp from Simple Doodles.
Current challenge its a celebration pretty much is anything goes as long as you use a digital image from Simple Doodles. Trish sells these, very inexpensive however if you want to try one look under the label "freebie" and you will find quite a few you can download for free. 
Never used a digi stamp before? What are you waiting for ~ try something new!
So here is my very simple card - bazzill card stock, patterned paper from my stash - I printed the digi image right onto the paper - added photo corners, couple of raindrops and some free hand doodles (which I should stay away from!)......
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rose said...

you nailed the "simple and clean" card!! (i never can) luv the purple and all the doodling :) thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles :)

Unknown said...

Super cute, love the clean and simple look!!! The colors are great too!!!
Trish

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats on making the GDT again!