Saturday, January 30, 2010

OCC Sketch Challenge

This card is for a sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner ~ well all I can say is WOW ~ ton of talent over at OCC. 
Here is my take on the sketch - I've used Bazzill Card Stock for the base, Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine paper is the red first layer and the flip side of the paper is the top layer with the little red hearts, it is very cute paper. I also used some kraft card stock as a layer and the sentiment and 'love' were cut from a line of paper called Scribble Scrabble, Bettys Collection Cute Hearts & Postmarks, it is also double sided - the flip side is very cute but I didn't use it on the card.  the ribbon is MS and the hearts were from my stash.

Here is my card & the posted sketch - you have until Wednesday Feb 3 to play along with this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

RobbynW said...

Gorgeous pleated ribbon!
RobbynW

Laurel said...

Oh so pretty, love the ribbon!

Rose said...

oh girl this is one gorgeous card, LOVE the ribbon :)
thanks for joining us on the OCC this week :)