Saturday, June 26, 2010

5 Favs @ 365 Cards

Well this card challenge at 365 Cards will make you think so be sure to give it a try! I like a lot of different things when it comes to making cards and I don't really have specific favorites but I gave it my best shot.
Favorite Colour - I really do like green
Favorite Embilishment - I like bling or spica (glitter) pen
Favorite Sentiment - don't have a fav but went with 'hello' on this
Favorite shape/size - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded on top
Favorite tool - cuttlebug

For my card I used some basic grey (one of my favs) lime ricky and some green cardstock.  I used the cuttlebug/swiss dots on the green circle and used the cuttlebut with some other dies to cut the other circles.  The image is from Dawn Moore  coloured with copic markers and the bling is recollections

Here is my card - thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Rose said...

awe this is too cute!! LOVE Dawns images :)