Sunday, June 6, 2010

BIG Birthday Card ....happy birds!

Happy Sunday - today I made a card for a challenge at 365 Cards - haven't had the chance to make a card for a challenge for quite some time!  I needed to make a birthday card and I wanted to make a big card! So it fit for the challenge that Pam had on day 97.  The card needs to be 8.5 x 5.5 - that's it! Making a card this size is fun and it costs the same to mail as 5.5 x 4.25 ...ok that is provided you don't weight it down with a ton of emblishments!

For my card I used bazzil card stock & the Basic Grey line Green at Heart.  The orange is sage (I can't make the connection to the colour orange and the name sage but hey who am I to judge?!) the green is moss and the multicolour is vert.  The images are by Dawn Moore Lost in Paper Scraps - thanks again Dawn! Images are coloured with copics, matted & pop dotted.

Here is my card - thanks for stopping by & have a great Sunday!

No comments: