Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scrapbooking 101....or was it SCRAPBOOKING 911....???!!!

....Dare to share???  My bloggie friend Amy over at Tsuruta Designs has posted a fun challenge - Everyone has to start somewhere right?...
The challenge is to post one of your very first scrapbook pages, come on - you know the ones she's talking about! I started with 8.5 x 11 and only did about 4 or 5, I think it would have been about 10 years ago, then I didn't do any for years, just cards.....anyway.... you need to post a current layout something that you do today....Get the picture...a before and after so to speak. Here the Flashback Friday Version 2.0 info on Amys blog

You have until September 17th to link up....I have never posted a layout before so I have to figure out how to do that but check back here and see what I post and be sure to visit Amy - great challenge, great way to laugh and great way to see how your style has changed!

No comments: