Saturday, September 4, 2010

Divide & Conquer @ 365 Cards

Day 188 at 365 Cards - divide & conquer - create 6 separate sections on your card.....well I knew I had some time today to make a card, just didn't plan on having it divided up in 6 equal parts - I'm not one for straight lines and exact measurements  - I like things to have lots of straight lines but have a skewed placement...HOWEVER...here is my card for todays challenge - digi image by Elizabeth Dulemba (notice I left her name right on the image..lol...I had already done the exact measurements and didn't think white out would look good on the card), mm paper for the apron and card, bazzil card stock for the base - the image was coloured with copics, along with the ribbon - oh buttons are basic grey.

6 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Clever idea Michele ! And such a cute image too.

Pam said...

I love this card!! Very cute idea!

Rose said...

super cute!!! fantastic card for the challenge and congrats on making the top three :)

Paula Bee said...

This is so adorable. What a great idea to cut up the image into six parts. Congrats on the top three!

Sharanda said...

Cute, cute, cute!! (I agree with Jan...clever!)

delisa said...

Clever!!! And what a cute, cute card :>