Monday, September 13, 2010

Excuse the Mess....

***think I'll be changing the name real soon***
Hi - in case you are stopping by and notice some changes - or a mess of miss matched paper, white spaces, pink spaces or perhaps only the beak of a bird.....you might wonder what the heck I'm doing....I signed up for a new class at Jessica Sprague called Blog Design Basics for Beginners....that's me! You aren't suppose to start with your blogger header first but I'm too tired to start from the beginning but I was so excited to learn something new, it was one little piece that I could try.  Don't you just love the bird and the iron scroll? They are from Studio Gypsy - Tell me a Story. 

So keep watching and see how this space transforms over the next few days, or perhaps weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Spyder said...

Well done you, it looks fabulous. I have tried to change my background but for some reason it keeps coming back! (even without the code!) and seeing I deleted it all by mistake when I first started it, I'm not too keen to do too much to it!

(Lyn)
ps look forward to your card...but there's a 'better' digi there today!