Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vintage Week @ 365 Cards

WOW a post!! Can you believe I made a card for 365 Vintage week?
You have to check out what is going on over there - so much fun! Vintage is hard and not my style I am in total envy of what the design team put together today - it is awesome!  It is Sunday so it all starts with a sketch - I'm somewhat far off the sketch but Pam will be happy to know that it did inspire me - it inspired me enough to make a card.  Both the images are digital and they are from Jessica Sprague - Echo Park Papers - Sleigh Ride; card stock is bazzill, some basic grey, some bling and the edges have been inked.
Here is the sketch and here is my card - Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

6 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful wintery card, Michele! Both images are lovely, and wonderful colors. Love it!

Rose said...

Yahoo you made a card (about time girl!) Have missed you and glad your back now :)

this is so pretty and love the bit of doily you used :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Very creative! So happy you came to play at 365 Cards!!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Great take on the sketch...fantastic colours and image!

~amy~ said...

absolutely d-a-r-l-i-n-g!!

Pam said...

I am glad to know that the sketch inspired you and I think this winter scene is so beautiful and clever!